Pages

November 26, 2012

Balance of the Blogospheres

Okay, just tell me that I suck at this. It's okay, really, I deserve it... I really need to stop falling off of the blogging-wagon. So sorry! I have been putting my time to good use for the most part. Instead of writing down my fashion/beauty finds, I have been presenting them via YouTube. I actually started a little more than a year ago, but I deleted any videos from 2011 or earlier because I'm totally not the same person. Plus, I'm not sure many people will really take a 13-year old's fashion/beauty advice. My videos are definitely more relaxed than many of the teen vloggers (that's video-bloggers), but that's just my style. I find some of them to be quite obnoxious, to be honest... Anyways, YouTube is a great resource for finding new looks and hairstyles and there's a whole bunch of fashion/beauty vloggers that make entertaining and helpful videos. Here are some links to my favorites:

beautycrush
icallitambrosia
ThePersianbabe
xeverygirlx
macbarbie07
and mine sophiefay97

It would be wonderful if you would go watch some of my videos and subscribe! :)
Filming and editing videos is very time consuming, however, so I am going to try to balance my blogging with my vlogging. I'm planning on uploading a video once a week and making two blog posts a week as well.
I have lots in store for you, so get ready!




YouTube.
Bloglovin.
Twitter.
Tumblr.
Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment