Pages

November 28, 2012

Now Playing...

Thought I would share a few of my most played tunes of November with you. I have quite a diverse collection, so there's a bit of everything! It's not exactly fashion related, but it's current and who doesn't think of their iPod as a key accessory?

Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran
I love how soft and poetic this song is. Whenever I need to listen to something to calm down I turn this on, followed by the rest of the album.

Can't Hold Us by Macklemore
On the flip-side, I listen to Macklemore to get pumped up! He's an up-and-coming rapper from Seattle, with lyrics and energy like no other.

Boyfriend (Acoustic Version) by Justin Bieber
If you are a Bieber fan, actually even if you aren't, your ears have not experienced the full Bieber Fever  experience until they have heard this. (I got this one onto my iPod by using a YouTube to mp3 converter website - and don't worry it's legal!)

Blue Jeans by Lana del Ray
I have mixed feeling about Lana, but for some reason I can't stop playing this song.

Babel by Mumford and Sons
Their complete new album has made into my favorites playlist. I particularly enjoy I Will Wait and
Lover of the Light.

And how could I forget Take Me Home by One Direction?!?!
I've been hooked on their album since it came out... I won't linger on how amazing, attractive, and lovely they are, but the most addictive songs to me are Kiss Me, Last First Kiss, and Heart Attack. I'm into the more upbeat songs, obviously.

I also ought to mention...
Alex Clare- besides his overplayed single Too Close, his album balances his soulful voice with the dubstep vibes wonderfully
Selah Sue- this adorable Belgian went on tour with Ed Sheeran and has an Amy Winehouse-ness about her
And Adele- I always find myself coming back to her old album, 19.
What kind of music do you listen to? I always love finding new artists, so please feel free to share!


YouTube.
Bloglovin.
Twitter.
Tumblr.
Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment