Pages

January 4, 2013

There's an App For That: Five Fashionable Apps

In a world surrounded by smartphones and wi-fi, it's not difficult to give in to some pretty addicting apps. I've found some really useful, fun, and free fashion related ones to share with you.

I didn't really realize this until I went through all of them, but you will have to create an account for the apps I mention. It's really simple though, and some of them can connect to your Facebook.

Here are my top five that will feed your fashion addiction:


1) Wanelo- I just downloaded this one yesterday, but I'm already hooked. It is similar to Pinterest in the way that you save items to your own boards/collections (above right), but the best (and maybe worst) part is that you can buy everything you see.


2) Stylitics- This one is really useful for someone who plans out their outfits like me. You take pictures of your clothes (above center) and then you can track when you wear them (above right) and put together outfits for certain occasions.


3) Beautylish- Your go-to database for anything to do with beauty. From informational health related articles to clever DIY's and tons of makeup tutorials and product reviews in between, Beautylish can answer any cosmetic question you have.


4) Pose- An instagram for the fashionable. You can follow users with similar style to yourself and then save their looks to your collections (above right). If you really like someone's outfit, they will usually tag what brand and style their clothes are so you can go look it up. Plus, some items are shoppable straight from the app.


5) Gilt- I joined Gilt a few years ago via their website, so I was super excited when they came out with an app. Being able to shop their private sales on-the-go instead of chained to your computer is definitely better. The app even includes their Jetsetter and City pages.

Happy Friday! xxx

PS: I made a Facebook page for my blog, so please go and like it!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great post!
    You have a lovely blog, let me know if you would like us to follow each other. :)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! You're blog is beautiful and very well put together. I followed via GCF :)

    xxx
    Sophie
    http://fashionandfilles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also watch the various fashion shows at Paris, London or America on TV. This will keep you well with the times of the latest fashion trends. You can also check out blogs by fashionistas who will give you the most fresh news from the fashion world and also tell you what you should wear according to the trends.

    fashion app for iphone

    ReplyDelete