Pages

July 9, 2013

Taking A Bite: NYC Photo Diary

That's right, I'm in the Big Apple! I'm three days into my three week program at the Fashion Institute of Technology for my third year in a row. (Gee, three must be the theme of my trip!) The program I'm a part of is called their High School Summer Live program, and they even have one for middle schoolers too. I have a morning class and an afternoon class, and they're only Monday-Thursday. My first class is Fabric Styling, which encompasses all styling from interior design to fashion. The second is a Magazine  Design class. I'm still getting a feel for both of them, so I'll do a review in a week or so. Overall, FIT has fabulous courses for precollege students that are at the perfect experience level and educational point, so I would definitely recommend trying one out!

Part 1 of my trip's photo diary:


Got to the city just in time for the firework show!

On campus.

FIT ID

Gotta have some walking shoes.

Times Square

Can you spot me?

New fave cleanse drink.

Best chips and guac in SoHo!

Building opposite the hotel.

Chrystler building down Lexington Ave.

Bloomingdales is only two blocks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment